♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
There are times when I look in your eyes, I see the love that we share, I see the joy inside. But I didn't see the feelings you hide, and now you sayin goodbye, cause your love has died.
And all I can think about is you. The way you say you love me too, and everytime I close my eyes I see your face. My love can never be erased and you can never be replaced. Baby..
Baby girl, why dont you come back to me, why dont you love me anymore. Baby girl, you know I still care for you, you know I will love you forever more.
There are times when I kiss you good-night,I feel the love we share, I feel the joy inside. But I didnt feel what you try to hide, and now you saying good-bye, cause your feelings is died. And all I can think about is you. The way u say u love me too, and everytime I close my eyes I see your face. My love can never be erased and u can never be replaced. Baby..
Baby girl, why dont u come back to me, whyy dont u love me anymore. Baby girl, you know I still care for u, you know I will love u forever more. Baby girl, why dont u come back to me, why dont u love me anymore. Baby girl, u know I still care for u, u know I will love u forever more.
All I can think about is you. The way u say u love me too, and everytime I close my eyes I see your face. My love can never be erased and u can never be replaced. Baby..
Baby girl, why dont u come back to me, why dont u love me anymore. Baby girl, you know I still care for you, you know I will love u forever more. Baby girl, why dont u come back to me, why dont you love me anymore. Baby girl, u know I still care for you, u know I will love you forever more....