|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Sunday, February 03, 2008, 4:40 PM
♥ I'll stop the tears from flowing from today on. Let the blood flow on the outside. And the tears on the inside. x33
Right... I'm still alive. I just dont have the time to blog. And my usb port, down. So im waiting for Jordan to pass me his black coloured usb port. XD So many things happened this whole week. Totally have no idea where to start typing. So many things to say yet so lil time .. Sigh. I'll let the pictures do the talking alright? (Not in order, i just upload whatever i have in my PC.)
   1) Talking on the phone with LYN. 2) Waiting for food. 3) Face cramp! HAHA. Cute lah!! XD
 My London Style Fish & Chips. XD Cost me a bomb. 10.90 !!
 Jon's burger. (can fight with carl's junior leh!) =P
 Sinling's. She dont know what she ordered, in the end came out this. Whole chicken!
 4 years relationship & still counting. x3
 Daddy & Nuer. x3
 Korkor & MeiMei. x3
 Outside suntec arcade. :D
 Fondue!! At swensens.
  In esplanade toilet. <3* Esplanade! :D
 Daddy & Nuer. 25/01/08
 MeiMei & KorKor.
  Starbucks is LOVEEEE <3*
 Airport! x3
 Airport Day XD
 After Swensens dinner. :) Thankyou JON! =]
 Airport toilet. 02/02/08
 Joelin and I.
 Daniel!! :DD
 Dont know why this photo lands in my PC. But this is my school's Hair & Design Course. Damn cool lah! Damn, the whole area is like a high class hair salon. Lucky kids who got into that course. Mmm.
  25/01/08. On the way to airport.
   Helmi Buddy!! Cute tk? =]
 Last Train Home.
  Grandma's Birthday. Mm.
 Sabrina-Dorina. :D
Done! Finally! Im off to do script writing already! :D
|