|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Monday, February 18, 2008, 9:27 PM

If you really need to know, YES, we broke up officially. Guess that you're happy with that right? Seeing us suffer. I miss him. I miss his hug. I miss his kiss. I miss his voice. I miss his everything. And i still love him. What to do? :(
HD msged me today and tell me he miss me every second. NOW, tell me, is he sweet or what?! Hehe. HD says he will take care of me well in school. Haha. (I feel like a small girl now.)
Tomorrow CRN role play. So wish me luck people! :D Yawns, meeting HD in the morning then walk to school together (:
Now you know, its too little too late. You didnt realised it earlier .. xoxo.
|