|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Wednesday, January 09, 2008, 8:42 PM
Replies to tags: Sockyuan: Yes sister, will link you up soon! =D FrankenstenMI: Yes buddy, updating it soon. You rock lah!! :D SinlingNUER: Yes babe, we shopped and yes, meeting you this sat for shopping again! :D BELINDAx: Hello mei, school is alright lah, only very tiring. very different compared to secondary school. Yep. sims: Updating now!! But i cannot reveal something(s) luh. Someone will be reading it and sabo us. Uhuh.
Super over due post. Argh. School start already and its pretty tiring lah i must say. Orientation sucks but lucky got buddy(Helmi) there to entertain me lah. Hehe. You rock!! :D I hate my school timetable lah can. Its always starts either 8 or 9am and ends like, 4 or 5pm. Its super late lah can. And shitzxz, ITE you need to cca too! (Okay, that's what i hate lah.) So super no choice, i joined Photography Club. Just hope i will attend the meetings and all. Dont think i wanna pon the cca lah hur .. Since its a relax cca liao. Haha. I must say, i like my class. A bunch of jokers. Just like, 4T1. Speaking of which, i miss 4T1 loads. The fun and laughter we can have everyday, my classmates, my love ones. Awwwww. I still miss Mrs Abbas lah. Sobs. Yawns, Starting school tomorrow at 8am. Shitzxz, OSA Lectures. T.T
I miss LG. :(
|