|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, December 01, 2007, 2:52 PM
Wooo. 5 more hours to the airport. Im feeling a tad excited and a tad sad though. Cos im going 'alone'. My family members aint tagging along. Im going with my auntie and all. Sigh. I just realised i have so much stuff to bring! Gosh, im only allowed to bring a small luggage manzxz. I will be away to Australia from the 1 of december to 8. Im gonna miss MandyBABY,HelmiBUDDY,KristinLAOGONG,JoanneSWEETHEART,JordanKORKOR & alot luhhh. Alot to mention. But of course i'll be missing my parents. --Duh. So im gonna 3G with them when im in the hotel at night. Of course i will notice the different time zone. Hehe. LoveLove.
Ahhhh, S(no point guessing,y'wont know who) just talked to me about certain stuff. Happy can! 9DSILSS.
|