|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Thursday, December 27, 2007, 10:41 PM
.jpg) JonDIDI & I :)
.jpg) Giraffe mum-mum-ing. Hehe. No Offence uh brother!! x3
Right, so I met up with Big Jon & Sinling nuer today. So happy to see Jon lah. Really. Its like, we only get to meet 2-3 times in a year. A YEAR. We went to Suntec City to have lunch. Just to have lunch. Went to Kfc as per usual. Talk cock + jon's funny jokes, really make me stomach pain sia. Left Suntec around 3plus. Went to Ochard walkwalk. Time quite tight so went to Ngee Ann slackslack again. Met up with bb. So happy luh. But he made wait for at least 20minutes loh!! Hmph. Slack somewhr near MaryChia then we went off to have our dinner. A BIG THANKYOU to big jon cos he treat me dinner! Ahhhh, thanks brother!!! After dinner, walk walk around ngee ann then go home liao. So sweet of them to send me home till pasir ris. x3 Super happy today. Can say its the best birthday with my friends. :) Went home, open the gift they gave it to me. I kena shocked. Really! The gift was CHARMMY KITTY! Love it damn lots lah really!
.JPG) You see how Sinling wrap the present. Nice right!!! I like the wrapping paper loads. Cos its charmmy kitty. Hehe.
.JPG) Tadaaaahhhh! Cute right?!?!? Awwww, love it damn loads! A BIG THANKYOU TO BOTH SINLING & JONANTHAN!!! :D
.JPG) .JPG) .JPG) .JPG) Charmmy Kitty! LOVES! Once again, A BIG THANKYOU TO SINLING AND JONATHAN! You guys made my day! Love you people! MUCHLOVE. x333
|