'An empty room can be so deafening
The silence makes you wanna scream

♥ Hey yo! This is Dorina here. Currently 19 years old this year. Birthday falls on 27 December 1991. Studying Business Administration course in College East. I treasure family & mates more than anything else. Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites. Always in the heart,In Loving Memories, Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥


September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010


Layout: vehemency Icon: reruntherace

ArielCOUSIN AngelinCOUSIN AvenaCOUSIN Amirah ShikahBARNEY Agnes Aini AlexBROTHER<3 BelindaMEI BigJON<3 Benny Gerrard Class OA Blog<3 Class AB CKK Carol Cheryl CherylJIE CaineERZI Connie Kim Connie SDS Davin Dorigo DingYuan Elden Edwin Ho EstherMUMMY FionaJIE<3 FionaNUER Fitri Fana GraciaJIE Glen Huiting HafizahGIRLFRIEND<3 Hasween Huishan HongPing Huda HelmiBUDDY<3 HubertSOTONG Hilmi Iris Ikahchu JohanBUDDY<3 Jocy Jayvier Junhao JoanneSWEETHEART<3 Joelin JaneTWINNY JerelynnJIE JessicaJIE Joanne JuvoneJIE KaixiangDADDY KingstonKOR KendyGIRLFRIEND<3 Khristopher Kit Kristi Luqman Linda MandyBABY<3 Madeline Miera Nigel Nicola PriscillaJIE<3 Priscilla C Rosie SinlingNUER<3 Sabrina Sutinah<3 SuhailaGIRLFRIEND<3 Shi Pei SodiqKORKOR<3 SockYuanSISTER<3 Shery TingQuanBUDDY<3 Weilun Wanling Wani Yolane YingHui Zoe Zane Ziyang

Sunday, November 18, 2007, 8:26 PM

Right, i am back from my zoo and shopping trip. On wednesday i met up with Sweetheart for my zoo trip. Friday, i met up with KristinLaogong. Uhuh, i've so much to say right now i dont know where to start. Mmm, i had a blast on wednesday! I did lots of things and all, i managed to catch all the show times but i have to run here and there. Damn tiring. I managed to feed the Kangaroos.[?] And alot more though. Right now im feeling a tad tired. After uploading all the photos into my computer.

Oh yea, on friday i met up with kristin dear. I had so much fun with her! Lots of things to catch up with. We went to bugis first.Shop shop around and i bought 1 shorts and 2 tops. Spent all my money though. Gotta save up for another week. Grad night is on this coming thursday.. i am so excited!
Oh yes, almost forgotten, my N73 is so fucking dead right now cos i cant send and recieve msg(s), cant make any phone calls and people cant call me! Damn, went back home and complained to my dad he told me not to repair it anymore cos i went to Nokia centre for like twice this year. He told me he will change my phone willingly. (because i didnt request it.) But he told me to change to Sony Ericsson phone which is something i dont want though. I was reluctant to change.. For now, i cannot contact anybody.. Sigh, need to wait for a couple of weeks though. (inserts a sad face).

Pictures are below. Apologies if the pictures are not organised. I just upload what i have in my computer. Because some of my pictures are with Sweetheart. =]


Its pretty difficult to get a shot of the White Tigers.
Because they kept moving! If im not wrong, His name is Omar.
The oldest of the 3 White Tigers.



Unglam. Literally.


I know you cannot see this animal's face.
FYI its an Otter. Okay, i gotta admit he is camera shy. Hehe.



The talented Sealion -- Philip. Performing an handshake.


The adorable Penguins! Ahhhh.Love.


FYI: Its an Lama, not a Camel.
Speaking of which, i didnt see any camels at the zoo.*rolls eyes*


Okay, this shows how short i am!
How i wish i can grow taller. I need height booster. Haha.


Some sort of Deer. I totally forgot its name. Arghhhh.
Dont blame me. I dont have a good memory.



Rhinoceros. Gosh, their faeces is enormous!


Their stripes is gorgeous! Love.

Their skull is really big... =O


Up close Giraffe.


I only managed to capture this cause the rest are moving around..


I know you guys will think this is an Jaguar. The fact is, it is an Leopard.
I dont know what's the difference between them. Mm. *roll eyes*



Jaguar! I think Leopard is better..Ahem...


I dont know what snake this is but is kinda big in size...=/


This snake is pretty to me cos its green in colour =p
And it can really camouflage.


If you see this in person, its really huge.. But i like its colour and its skin..
No wonder their skin is so valuable. =/


World's largest turtle. But this is the babies of it.. Hee..


Can you spot the Snapping Turtle? Hmmm..


The Rattlesnake that keeps hissing at me!


Hissing Cockroach! Only the males have the 'horns' on the thorax.
When they're provoked, this insect hisses by purging air out through the breathing holes of its body.


As you can see, its a horse-shoe crab moult.
It certainly looked like a stingray. [?] Yes or no?


Can you spot it? There's a Stick Insect anyway.. Heh..


This animal can only be found in the desert. How cool..


This is Inuka. He is 16 yrs old this year.
He is a very special cub because he is the first polar bear to be born in Singapore.
He is born on the 26 December. He is living with his mother, Sheba.She is 30 years old this year.His father has passed away few years back.

Realise he got some black patches?
Its not his birthmark or anything.
This is called moulting. Like, changing fur.

Inuka loves watermelon.Yumm..




I paid $5 to take photo with these parrots. Aint they gorgeous?


He is fierce..Uhuh..But kinda charming[?] Yes,no?


This cute squrriel..He's not afraid of my camera's flash.Haha.


Up-close Pelican..


Wandering Peacock..


Pigmy Hippo!
This type of hippo loves eating white bread.
But often throw tantrums. =/


Horned Dragon it is.Tsktsk.


Australia Outback.


A friendly Emu. He's really really friendly! =]


I was so close that i could touch him. But he ran away! =[
That's all for Zoo trip. But there's part 2 because some of my pictures are still with Joanne. =]

Will upload photos with KristinLaogong Soon x3.