|
'An empty room can be so deafening
The silence makes you wanna scream
|
|
|
♥ Hey yo! This is Dorina here. Currently 19 years old this year. Birthday falls on 27 December 1991. Studying Business Administration course in College East. I treasure family & mates more than anything else. Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites. Always in the heart,In Loving Memories, Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥ |
|
|
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
|
|
|
Sunday, November 25, 2007, 1:52 PM
Oh finally i'm blogging. I really dont have the time to blog and all. School is over, so is prom.Prom night was certainly fun..pure fun!! We played games and all the lucky draw thingy(inserts sad face). Dont talk about it, i would be fuming mad. They showed us a video done by the school commitee. Somehow, i felt like crying. It was somehow touching. Looking at how much we've grown. I'm missing school, im missing my dear friends, my school junior(s) and of course the teachers. But not Uncle Fat(Mr Fathul) of course! That's how my class addresses him. Hehe. I hate it when he always scream my name and surely say '' Dorina, please unfold your skirt ''. I hate it when he catch my coloured hair, coloured nails , coloured socks. I mean like, what's wrong with him man? Other teachers also wont go around school chasing me about all these. I swear, i didnt fold my skirt for 2 years! (After he nagged). Okay, super random. I just suddenly rememebered. =/ For the first time, i woke up early but infact i didnt sleep lah.. Prepared myself and cabbed down to Sue's place. Spent $5.60. Slacked at her place, played with her 2 cats and all. Prepared all the stuff by 1pm and cabbed down to Paragon. Spent $13.50. Reached there around 2pm and start doing our manicure & pedicure. Plus hairstyling and makeup is around 5plus. Went to meet Fizzycool(Hafiz) at Mac's and soon, hail for a Mercedes Taxi. When reaching the taxi stand, Hafiz say he totally forgotten about his ticket. This is shitzxz for sure. Sue and i thought he was kidding us or something. Cabbed down back to Simei and take his ticket. Spent $20++ ( To and fro). Reached the hotel at around 6.50pm. Saw classmates at lobby waiting for us. Cool! Everybody couldnt recognise me! That's bad thing y'know. All of them say i dont look like ''Dorina''. Cos im usually tom-boy like. They were totally shocked i put on make up and all. Teeheehee. =D Went into the ballroom and took quite a number of photos. Only 10 of us. (inserts sad face). After everything, i went home by cab (again!). I went back to Sue's place to collect my stuff and all. And took another cab home. (AGAIN!!!) I reached home like, 1am ++. I think i spent my money mainly on cab fare. Im seriously broke this time. No pocket money and all. (inserts sad face). Click to enlarge the pictures. Fee (Firdaus) and me. Bestfriend :) Miss Hamisah and US. She was my class's Co Form Teacher since Secondary 1. I am attached to her :( Girlfriends! Sue and I. =] Look at my pretty princess! Fizzycool(Hafiz) and I. He's kinda handsome dont ya' think so? Teehehehe. 10 of us. 4 years of friendship. Im so gonna miss them! Backrow: Yongwee, ME, Sue(Suhaila), Hafiz. Front: Wengsiong,Firdaus,Khairun,Ferdi,Fareez,Hibri. Mdm Tong and us. (No more CPA!!!) 4T1's usual quote for her: Cher, i never bring my green file. She will be hopping mad for sure. Hehe. I kind of miss her....(sigh, inserts a sad face). Mr Yeo and us. I kind of miss his stupid silly jokes to motivate us to study science. A subject i loathe. Because of him, i started learning. I like his sense of humour. I like his bag questions, whereby whenever i answer correctly his question, i would get something from his ''Magic Bag''. Hais =( Mother. (she regards us like her very own flesh and blood) I seriously miss her. Although i hate it when she screammmms =p She's the best teacher i've ever met. I love her. I dont know what to caption this but one thing for sure, i hate the make up. =/ Cheryl Jie and I. =] ![]() At Sue's place. Before going down to Paragon. Hearts. ME ♥ MRS ABBAS. |
|