|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Tuesday, November 13, 2007, 9:06 PM
It feels good to be back here on cyberspace! I havent been able to use my PC because i am out everyday till im dead tired. In this 2 weeks, i had a shock of my life. Connie contacted me regarding something i shall not reveal and i contacted Huiting for some personal reasons. I think its pretty amazing though. I havent been talking to them since 2 months ago or something? I cannot remember already. Oh by the way, im not harbouring on anything. Let bygones by bygones. Let's bury the hachet :)
Right, so on 04 November, i went to the Singapore Kennel Club's 160th Anniversary. I had great fun! Saw all sorts of dog breeds but the breed that made my day was the Spotty Dalmation! I only managed to take picture of some breeds. Kinda regret i didnt take picture of all. Mm, gonna go again next yr! :) That Caucasian was damn friendly when i talked to him. I made alot of new friends. My dogs too! :) Soon after, i brought my dog for a swim near my area's dog farm. Had fun too! And also i was a tad happy after that. Cos before that my dad wasnt willing to bring my family and dog to the dog farm. Hehe. *Hugs to Daddy!*
In one of the week, i met up with SL and JoanneSWEETHEART. I cant remember what i did for these 2 weeks though. Only remembered that i travelled or so called tour around in Singapore. Hehe. Had uber fun! Tomorrow Zoo trip with SWEETHEART! ♥
Pictures i took for the past 2 weeks. Apologies if its not organised. =/
 SL and I!
 Just Trying out using my Sony T70.
 Feeding time!
 On the way to Chinatown.
 Waiting for train to Vivo.
 Beethoven! I reckon you know him during your younger days? x)
   Remember the movie Eight Below? :)
 Blackie my HERO! =]
 This is how big one beethoven is! o.O
 The spotty Dalmations and I !! x))
 Sweetheart and I =] ( Remember the sweetheart spirit? Hehe )
 Need me to explain? Im learning =p
 My Favourite of all.
Im off to pack my bag for tomorrow. Zoo , here i am Yo! =]
|