|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, October 06, 2007, 7:46 PM
So yeah, here i am again blogging. So... right, my N's are almost over. My last paper is on monday which is the 8th of October. I cant wait for it as to get over and done with it! Y'know i was under so much pressure this month, particularly this month. Regardless its about school,studies, family matters and friendship. It was pretty hard for me to handle though. I feel that im so deprived of many things. Yes, i-am-sad.
Let's say that i lack of family love. I may own all the branded things that other people cant own. But so what? After all these years, i feel that being rich is nothing to me. (i am not rich for heaven's sake). I dont have the love that other people can have as in family love. You see, i dont communicate much with my parents because they are all busy with their own stuffs. So im always left alone at home with my 2 dogs. Sometimes i feel like crying, but again, i feel like a whimp. I feel like crying to my heart's content though.Great, so enough of my rantings for now. Haha, but its okay now because i just had some good conversation with my bestie, Helmi and Fiona. I'm a tad happier now because of the both of them. :) (in order not to make this post a so called e-mo one, i inserted 'haha' to make it sound a tad happier.)
Another Ray Of Light! :)
|