|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 30, 2007, 5:15 PM
♥ Maybe i should discard that feeling and be strong.
Super over due post. Im pretty happy for this holiday. I've been spending my savings like nobody's business and my savings are depleting! Gosh, i didnt realise it till my dad stopped giving me money because i spent too much, way too much. I bought all the things i need already. And yes, i gave up the thinking of having my navel pierced. I raised the topic to my parents and no one approved me to pierce it. Mmm, its pretty alright with me because i dont have the 70 bucks now.
And oh i've almost forgotten, i've bought my Daniel Yam dress already! Wooo! it cost me 95 bucks almost 100 bucks. T.T Money fly away~ I am so happy now because my dad bought me the new Sony T series, T70 Digital Camera! Shiok! The camera functions is great! Its not like the other normal cameras. Its touch screen man!! There's this paint pen for use because im afraid to spoil the touch screen with my nails. Hehe. Speaking of which, i spent 46 bucks on manicure and pedicure! That's way toooo much! I realised one thing , money is essential, money is important is everybody's life. I've decided to cut down on shopping and all the stuffs im doing.
Speaking of money, all the jobs i've found i didnt get them because im not 16 yet! This is bad man... I dont wanna waste my time at home slacking! Off to play with my new cam!! :)
|