|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Friday, August 10, 2007, 4:31 PM
♥ Even if the world is coming to an end tomorrow,I would still wanna plant my friendship tree.
As you can see, I havent been blogging lately because I was feeling depressed. Chilling at home is always best. And so, it feels so good to be back on cyberspace. I havent been going online for like weeks and yea, it feels so good now. I dont know why but i'll feel depressed once in a while and its without any valid reason at all. It could be due to some matters that happened during these past weeks. Its really bad as you can see. Or maybe mainly it occurred because of my personality. As you can see, its a spoilt one. I would like to continue to try if you guys know who and what I meant. Sometimes I do feel sorry for myself. Just like why am I in such a state? Its completely pathetic. So many things happened just for like 2 weeks? I'm so confused at times, I dont know what should I do or maybe what am i doing right NOW. So i here sit here, right infront of the computer screen, thinking of what to type out for an proper entry or yes, the right things.
Sometimes I wanna do this thing, but i cannot. I feel so lousy. Half the day, I waste in sighs. Dont you guys always get the feeling like, when you decided to be so much ready or strong enough and break it out of that shell or wing and take that very brave step? I would want to, but who would give me that teeny weeny chance? Absolutely nobody. Everything felt so right when it come to a word as in ' friends '. But now,I think even if its ' friends' , it wont feel the same like before. Everything changed. Its all an lie. You may name it as a white or black lie, but I named it , Black.
|