|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Friday, July 06, 2007, 5:16 PM
Second week of school just passed and nowadays i'm always getting angry for no reason and yes, I totally have no idea what has gotten into me.. but i'm sure its just for now, I hope I can loosen myself up before the night approaches.
Right, my brother and I has always been loggerheads since young. Recently, i quarrelled with my brother over trivial matters(to me). Its a rather bad feeling because I love the feeling when i'm on good terms with him. He was a good brother to me and yet I didnt treasure. But this aint my fault because at times he really irritated me till my blood really boiled and I had to scream at him. I wont go deeper into this, but I really hope he will forgive me about the thing he's angry at now. I know its a matter of trust, but I cant lie to my parents. Be it a white lie or a black one. I got really stressed up now because of my N levels. You may think i'm bull-shitting because I dont study. It aint true. I only never study maths because I dont give a damn about maths. In fact, no interest in maths. I know how important maths is to a person but seriously saying, i dont really care. I dont know why my brother have to make a big fuss out of it. Thought for quite sometime already, I seriously think that I need to say sorry to him. But well, I do hope he forgives me and stop nagging me. That suck-ed.
To (you know who you are), I know somewhat, somehow you'll be reading my blog tonight. I just wanna apologise for being rude for all times but I just cant control. It cant be helped. If you're reading this, I am sorry.
|