|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 10, 2007, 8:23 PM
School's sucha bore. Well, dont ask me how am i now. I only know i'm buried under a stack of maths & english homework everyday. Been practicing english and chinese for my oral although my english oral is over. Sigh...if i'm not wrong, 6 more weeks to prelims! No, i'm not prepared yet. No, i'm not gonna pass it,not even my strongest subject: English. I'm gonna fail everything. I'm sucha failure, a goner. Okay, enough of my craps. Today we had PE lesson, on the way down. Huiting and I saw a injured bird near the stairs. At first we ignored it. But then after lessons, Huiting felt worried for that cute bird.She kept on saying she's worried of the lower secondary people might bully this cute little bird. So she went back to class and asked Hibri to catch the bird and let it go.. But then bird damn cute, we wanna save it.. but the bird keep on running to the back of the nearest litter bin. So we chased it and let it run out of the stairs way. Yay! I've done something good. Oh yes, I got back my this year's class photo. But seriously, i look so nerd okay. Let's start from secondary 1! :D *dont laugh!*  1T1.

2T1.

3T1.

4T1.
Funny right? But i'm gonna miss 4T1 for sure. x(
|