♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
I'm feeling pretty depressed now. I've finally found a GR for adoption and yet, someone before me adopted it. Grrrr, super suay. Meanwhile, by hook or by crook, I'm gonna find any website(SG) for puppies or dogs for adoption. Especially GR(s). Its pretty depressing when you found some puppy or dog you liked and yet, somebody got it-- away so fast.Argh.I shall stop whining now because my mom is feeling irritated. So i had a good sleep yesterday afternoon after school, i finally brought my dog out for a nice long stroll. Mark brother texted me right away when he got back his phone. Awww, its so sweet and I'm touched! (by my hand). =ppp He was telling me to take care and stuff and vice versa. 8 plus at night, he texted me again telling me about his love life. I told him some secrets and he was consolling me all the way because i was crying right after i replied him. We had a good chat and i felt better. Thank you Mark, for lending me your listening ears. :)
Ahhhh, and finally my dog's fur is growing long. Tell me he's cute because he is! :pp