♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
School is getting better now although there's still alot of work to do. Well, what to do? 5 more weeks to prelims and this wednesday its doomsday(to me). I'm not good in chinese although i am one, so i'm kinda worried about my chinese oral this wednesday. I hope it wont be difficult and of course, hope I can pass it. So, I heard that Miss Chong is leaving school and i'm gonna miss her even though i'm not close to her as lanest do. I'll miss her dearly. Reason why she's leaving i think i'm gonna keep mum about it and not spill the beans here. Right, Mr Owyong has been giving me extra homework than the others have. He's been giving me stress for like, so long and I cant take it anymore :(