|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, June 09, 2007, 2:55 PM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=264863>1=7703
After reading Kamini's blog. What she said was right, Francesca is such a nice person. And why do everybody have to insult her like she's some kind of big baddie? If you people are so free to like bitch about people, might as well you people go suck balls. I just read franc's blog. Somebody tagged her blog claiming she stole that somebody's boyfriend. Like, what the fuckkk. Francesca is right, mayb you just suck in bed. =] Why do people like to gossip about their friends? I've come to an conclusion that, because you're just fucking jealous of us.
'' You people laugh at us because you think we're all different. '' '' But we laugh at you people because we think you're all the same. '' =]
|