|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Friday, May 04, 2007, 5:29 PM
I dont know how and what and when to start typing at my blog. Recently , many things happened but i dont wish to type it out here. (preventing some people who already know i hate them and still wanna view my blog.) Yesterday I watched Spiderman 3 with Eugene Ally didi. (he requested it.) The movie is totally dope! But the ending made me cry infront of ally. heh.
Today i had my English Paper 1 and Mother Tongue Paper 1. And I think that I screwed both up.=x
Idk where i should start typing , but i really got to get this off my mind. If you really dont want me to keep on asking , just give me a straight answer. I abhore people to beat around the bush. I seriously dont wanna be in the picture or rather, kena drag into the picture. Looks like i'm in the picture now and being the so called ' Big Baddie ' huh... but all i wanna do is to know the answer . If its negative , i would stop being so dreamy about it anymore. Sigh , i hate you . (***) I seriously felt that you told me some lies but i told myself , our relationship wont be that bad. But now i realised , everything gotta end now . u lied to me upteen times and I didnt realise. You rather want a new friend than a so called buddy. Fine Fine , go ahead and do your stuff. I wont intrude anymore. F off and D la. You said whoever be with you will suffer,by doing this , are you showing/telling me that you want (*****) to suffer with you? you would rather lie to me than to tell me the truth. Jerk.
ps:ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou.
|