|
♥ Hey yo!
This is Dorina here.
Currently 19 years old this year.
Birthday falls on 27 December 1991.
Studying Business Administration course in College East.
I treasure family & mates more than anything else.
Music and Novels are my definite all time favourites.
Always in the heart,In Loving Memories,
Ku Witaya & Sia Chan Hong. ♥
|
|
|
Saturday, April 21, 2007, 6:55 PM
Today is my school's annual Carnival Day.. but this year is different its together with Speech Day :D Had so much fun okayy XD Met up with Joanne and Connie in the morning to go school together . When we reached school , we have to sit under the hot scorching sun for more than an hour ... After that , Johan and Hafizah with me walked around in school .. look for things to buy .. but not much things to buy ... so we just go toilet and smoke .. saw many ex students today :DD
 Big Jonathan didi and I (: I envy him because he is so TAALLLL ! ( in person )
 Finally same height huh! :P
 Kaixiang Daddy and I ...... Its been ages since i last seen him ):
 Kingston KOR ! :D All time favourite kor kor (:
 Joanne and ME.
 Fizah bestfriend =)
 Qunxiang didi and I.
At around 12.30pm,SY called me and go visit OPY's stall and request for manicure for $3.50. He paid for me! After knowing him for almost 4 years , its the very first time see him so crazy for her huh...OPY's friend din do quite a good job for me because she keep on kena my fingers with red colour nail polish.. Zhixin jie happened to walk past .. so she helped me with it .. it was nicely done .. but i happened to stratched(or mayb destroyed it) myself.
 Simple :)
 Zhixin JIEEEEEEE :D
After the carnival thingy , met up with Weilun and gang . We watched Wild Hogs together. I give 4 stars out of 5. The movie is damn hilarious .. can make you laugh like mad ! :D
Finally took a close up picture for my baobei.
 Blackie XD
|